Tuesday, March 17, 2009

gone for a minute,

but i'm back again!

anyways, i'm back, yeah, cool, i know. lol. but i developed the camera from amy's 19th birthday yesterday, one of the most annoying days ever because nobody was on time but in the end, it was great. of course, i was desi-d. these pictures came out wonderful & i posted them on facebook for everyone to see.

but not only that, it's been a month since my break up and i can say that i feel a little better. maybe it was the fact that i wasn't as ready as i thought i was. i mean, things like that happen. it wasn't just infatuation, of course, because i knew how i feel. he's still one of my friends but i wouldn't be able to put myself in the same situation again.

also, i've also came to the conclusion that relationships are probably not for me. i shouldn't pursue any. i'm glad i didn't really pedro after the break up too. i just need a break from the male gender. lol they're too much to handle and i, lily, am too much too handle. but it's good that i have my lil steady batch of friends. still hanging out with whit, bexley, cristine, aaron and amy. love them all so much.

haha, i've come to realize that i'm a horrible blog writer. LOL. my vocab needs augmentation asap. i talk mega casual in my blogs but ftp, i don't care.

tomorrow's supposed to be 60 degrees! i'm pumped! i wanna wear my naughty monkey sandals that i just got at work yesterday. andrew said that if i don't come in today, i'm fired. lmao. so i'm just gonna eat & go in anyway.

always love coming from me, xox!
& happy st. patricks day, there's no school in boston HAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment